Stylish diamond shapes and outlines decorate the Italian Medieval Dress. This handmade dress is inspired by historic styles and made with utmost attention to detail out of 100% natural medium weight cotton fabric.
Comfortable to wear, this versatile dress works well for a variety of occasions and comes in various color combinations to suit your style. The diamond shaped patterns appear down the length of the long, flared sleeves and down the front of the skirt.
A diamond shape adorns the bodice, and the waist is accentuated by a stripe in the same color. A silver-colored dragon medallion adorns the diamond shape. There are silver diamond-shaped buttons along the waist band.
On the back of the torso, adjustable lacing allows for a fitted look. To show off the volume of the skirt as shown here, wear it with the A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately, to your next historic reenactment event or Renaissance festival.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color. The Accent Color is for the designs on the front part of the dress, sleeves, and the waist.
- Handmade with expert attention to detail
- Features stylish diamond shape patterning on bodice, sleeves, and front of skirt
- Adjustable lace-up detail on back of bodice
- Ideal for medieval reenactment, Renaissance festivals, and more
- Available in a variety of colors
- Recommended A-line petticoat sold separately
- Made of 100% natural cotton
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay flat and air dry.