As you make your way to the battlefield, you are ready to take down the enemy. You will wield the Isle of Eigg Viking Sword to victory. Made from high carbon steel, this functional sword has a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. The sword continues with a short crossguard before a grip and lobed pommel. The sides of the grip have a concave curve. All three sections feature an ornate pattern with bronze designs with a black background. There is an arched frame and square motif. On the crossguard, there are avian designs inside of the arches. The arched designs are different on the grip and pommel. Two lines of copper wire adorn the pommel. They rest in between the lobes on the pommel. Rivets secure the pommel in place.
Finally, this sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Brown leather covers the wood. It features bronze fittings including a loop on the side. The loop allows the scabbard to hang from a belt, not included. Take this sword with you to your next historical reenactment or add it to a Viking sword collection.
- Has a double-edged blade with a fuller
- Features a very ornate hilt
- Comes with a scabbard
- Can hang from a belt, not included
- Great for Viking warriors and sword collectors
- Made from high carbon steel
- Hilt is bronze
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 38.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.3 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds 6.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.