Outfit yourself with understated elegance when you wear the Isabella Chemise Top. Unique bell sleeves with puffed upper arms lend romance to this historical reenactment and costuming staple. This cotton blouse is a wardrobe essential. Made of cotton crepe, it is breathable and comfortable with just a little bit of stretch. Use the drawstring to adjust the neckline for off-the-shoulder sass or a more demure scoop neck style. Each long bell sleeve has two bands of elastic that gather a portion of the upper arm into a stylish puff. A true blouse style, this chemise ends at about the top of the thigh on most wearers. This versatile medieval chemise looks great layered under bodices, sleeveless dresses, and worn with skirts. Whether you are a peasant maiden or a pirate queen, you are sure to look the part in the Isabella Chemise Top.
- Romantic take on historical style
- Made of comfortable, breathable fabric
- Neckline adjustable with drawstring
- Elastic bands create puffed upper sleeves
- Great for layering under bodices and dresses
- Ideal for maiden, peasant, and pirate looks
- Made of cotton crepe