Known as the mother of the tribe of the gods, Danu is a mysterious goddess from ancient Irish mythology. In the Irish Goddess Mother Danu Statue she appears in beautiful detail, holding a baby as she stands near a young tree. This collectible mythology statue is made of high quality cold cast bronze with hand painted details bringing out the depth of its design. The young mother Danu is shown wearing a pink gown with a high side slit, Celtic knotwork accessories, and a delicate circlet. The baby she holds is swaddled in light blue. A small plaque at the front of the rounded base reads DANU. For those with an appreciation for Irish and Celtic mythology, this cast bronze Danu statue is a must-have. Not much is known about the mother goddess Danu, but her elegance is clearly conveyed in this decorative piece. Display it as a statement addition to your home decor, or give it to a loved one as a thoughtful and beautiful gift.
- Depicts Danu, the ancient Irish mother goddess
- Danu is shown standing near a tree holding a baby
- Careful painting reveals intricate detail of statue
- Cast bronze construction creates an antique impression
- Beautiful collectible or gift for fans of Irish myth
- Made of cold cast bronze
- Height: 11.66 Inches