Guide a party of adventurers into a LARP realm, put on a historical performance, or enjoy the festivities of a renaissance faire. Regardless of which event leads you to roleplay, the Iris Hooded Canvas Dress gets you into character. The dress is handmade from a robust cotton canvas. The rougher weave not only increases its durability, but also enhances the authentic look and feel. The dress is two-toned with the contrasting color forming the trim and the sides. Matching cotton cord laces up in the back. The sleeves are wide and roomy, flaring out as it reaches the wrist. A hood with pointed tail, aka liripipe, is sewn into the collar. A V-shaped opening appears at the neckline. Enjoy your next venture into the Middle Ages with the Iris Hooded Canvas Dress as part of your period costume.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Medieval maiden dress with long-tailed hood
- Adjust the fit with lacing in the back
- Great look for both historical and fantasy roles
- Perfect apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made from 100 percent cotton canvas
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Bust – 32.3 Inches, Waist – 25.2 Inches, Hip – 34.6 Inches
- Medium: Bust – 35.4 Inches, Waist – 28.3 Inches, Hip – 37.8 Inches
- Large: Bust – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 31.5 Inches, Hip – 40.9 Inches
- X-Large: Bust – 42.1 Inches, Waist – 35 Inches, Hip – 44.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.