The young lieutenant stepped onto the airship. A gust whipped open his greatcoat, revealing the rich pattern of his Inspector Ebenezer Brocade Vest. Catching sight of the captain, he saluted and waited to receive his first orders.Featuring high quality green and bronze brocade fabric with a black satin lining, this is a well-fitting, tailored vest that will make anyone more dapper. Two columns of gleaming gold-tone buttons shine against the brocade. Metallic buttons also secure the wide lapels. The back strap & buckle make for an adjustable fit, giving the wearer a highly polished look. This sleeveless vest is the perfect authentic addition to any steampunk outfit.
- Inspired by 19th century styling
- Double-breasted design
- Front is made of brocade fabric
- Back and lining are made from satin
- Adjustable buckled strap on the back
- Exceptional for completing a steampunk look