The Ingmar Belt Bag, made entirely of soft leather suede, is the perfect addition to the medieval inspired outfits of any lady or noble. The wide belt loops make this medieval bag highly versatile in the ways it can be worn, allowing it to be strung on a variety of different sizes and styles of belts and straps. Store your small essentials in its rounded pouch style body, which is protected by a large flap secured in place with a suede knob. Available in a various classic colors, the traditional design of the Ingmar Belt Bag makes it a great asset to any historic wardrobe.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Follows a wide, rounded design
- Fastened by wide flap and suede knob
- Equipped with two belt loops on the back
- Available in Black or Brown
- Made entirely of cowhide soft suede