When you head out on an adventure or go to track your prey, do not forget to bring a knife with you like the Hunters LARP Knife. Made from polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a latex coating over its durable construction. With its coreless construction, this knife is safe for throwing. The medieval knife features a silver-colored, single-edged blade with a forged look. The blade has a chunky appearance. Its spine is straight along half of the blade, near the tip. Then, the spine curves slightly and then straightens out for the rest of the blade. This design makes the blade narrower at the base and wider at the tip.
Next, the throwing knife continues with a silver-colored fingerguard. The guard has a curve on the bottom. The handle curves at the end. A matching silver-colored pommel finishes off the handle. The curve of the handle helps to make the handle easier to grasp. In addition, the grip has a dark brown wood-like appearance. Add the Hunters LARP Knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. It looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Realistic appearance
- Features a silver pommel and guard
- Dark-brown wood-like handle
- Unique blade design
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from polyurethane foam with latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 8.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 2.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.8 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 1 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.