This Historical Gray Wig is not just modeled after the ones worn during the Colonial times in America. Powdered wigs like this one were all the rage in the western world, enjoying use by gentlemen of the 1700s throughout many European nations. Like the traditional powdered wig of history, this wig features a simple ponytail of ringlet curls that are tied off with a colored ribbon. Historically, the powdered wig was a sign of distinction and rank, one that was worn by gentlemen of stature and importance. A typical powdered wig was often supposed to be white or off-white in color, although gray-hued ones became common as a wig saw use. This Historical Gray Wig replicates the appearance of that classic hairpiece, allowing any gentleman today to dress himself in a classic costume of Victorian or colonial style and complete the look with this great-looking wig.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- A Classic and Historical Powdered Wig
- Features a Ringlet Curled Ponytail Tied with a Ribbon
- A Quick and Easy Way to Change Your Appearance
- An Ideal Accent for Victorian Gentlemen and Colonial America Costumes
- Great for Halloween, Reenactments, Stage Productions, and More
- Made from Gray Synthetic Hair
- Tied with a Satin Ribbon
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens