Do not fear if your chainmail armour or DIY project is missing a few steel rings, you can buy a packet of the High Tensile Butted Chainmail rings. These loose rings come in a packet of 1000 rings made of 16 gauge, high tensile steel. For easier weaving, the rings feature already butted ends. These rings have a rust resistance finish and are 10 millimeters in diameter. They are ideal for repairing a hauberk or starting a unique chainmail accessory.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes approximately 1000 rings
- Highly durable construction
- Rust resistant finish
- Ends of rings are butted together
- Great for DIY armour projects
- Made from 16 gauge, high tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Diameter: 10 millimeters
Measurements are approximate.