Do not forget to get a knife if you plan on heading out into the wilderness. Check out the Hibben Highlander Hellfyre Bowie Knife. Made from Damascus steel, this functional knife features the long clip-point tip typical of a bowie knife. This bowie blade has a deep red color. There is a concave cutout at the base of the blade on the edge side of the knife.
Next, the knife has a black handguard. The arms of the guard gently curve towards the blade. This creates a space for a finger to grip the knife closer to the blade.
The hilt continues with a copper-colored, wire-wrapped grip. At the end of the grip, the black pommel curves on the edge side of the knife towards the guard. The guard and pommel help to prevent a hand from sliding off the grip.
Finally, this Damascus knife comes with a black leather sheath. It secures the knife in place with a snap closure. The sheath allows the red bowie knife to hang from a belt, not included. You can take the Hibben Highlander Hellfyre Bowie Knife with you on an outdoor adventure or add it to a knife collection.
- Has a deep red clip-point blade
- Hilt designed for more secure grip
- Comes with a belt sheath
- Works for a variety of tasks
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from Damascus steel
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 13.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.