Stroll through a renaissance faire or traipse through an enchanted LARP forest in the proper footwear. Modeled after medieval footwear found in museum and period artwork, these Heinrich Ankle Boots lend authenticity to your roleplay. The uppers of the ankle boots are fashioned from upper leather. The leather is soft and smooth to the touch, yet extremely durable. It is dyed throughout, keeping color even when there are scratches to the outer surface. Four leather strings provide closure at the ankle. The heavy leather sole is nailed to the upper.
Please note that this is a handmade natural product, which may vary in shape, color, and texture. It is recommended to keep the upper leather greased to repel rain and dirt.
- Historically themed ankle boots
- Period accurate flat leather soles
- Adjust the fit with four leather strings
- Medieval footwear for LARP and reenactment
- Made from upper leather
- Soles are heavy leather
- These are standard US sizes, they do not come in narrow or wide.
Measurements are approximate.