This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The design concept for the Heavy Duty Sword Cane was to make a cane that offered significant orthopedic support and was stylish enough so that it did not look like a stodgy piece of medical equipment. The result is a very appealing cane with an extra strong partial crook handle made from heavy duty nylon, with a black aluminum shaft that is 2mm thick and heat-treated for strength. The shaft is handsomely tapered and capped with a thick rubber ferrule for better traction on slick, icy sidewalks or uneven terrain.The concealed sword is easily released by a hard, quick tug on the handle to break the suction of its friction lock. It is an extremely formidable sword too, made from 3CR13 stainless steel sturdy enough for both cutting and thrusting, with one long cutting edge, a strong sharp point, and a fully sharpened back edge. It is more than enough to take down any attacker, and the heavy aluminum shaft of your cane makes a fine weak hand parrying weapon and a frightfully effective bludgeon in its own right.
- Fully functional
- Designed for practicality, defense, and style
- Blade fits into carbon fiber cane shaft
- Rubber ferrule on bottom of shaft provides traction
- Blade has long cutting edge, point, and sharpened back edge
- A great self defense tool
- Blade is made of 1055 carbon steel
- Head made of heavy duty nylon
- Cane shaft made of black aluminum
- Blade: 24.25 Inches
- Overall: 38 5/8 Inches
- Weight w/shaft: 37.4 oz.
- Weight w/o: 16 oz.
- Thick: 5.5mm