Perfect for wearing with LARP or other re-enactment gear, the Havall Belt features an eye-catching buckle that matches the detailed tip. The ornate leather belt is sturdy enough to hold up several weapon sheaths or frogs while leaving enough length on the end of the belt to allow the tip to hang down in authentic historical style. Knotwork and stud details on the gorgeous period belt create a distinctive motif that suits Viking warriors and other medieval characters. Cinch the waist of your tunic or tabard with this excellent medieval accessory to complete your look. The buckle belt is available in black or brown color options.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Available in black or brown
- Decorated with knotwork and stud detail
- Worn with an ornate buckle
- Great for medieval and Viking characters
- Excellent Renaissance fair accessory
- Crafted from upper leather
- Fittings made of brass
- Total Length: 53.1 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.