Show honor to both the Irish and Scottish cultures by wearing this ceremonial dagger at festivals and events. The Harp Sgian Dubh features a polished spear point stainless steel knife with scalloped filework on the back of the blade. The handle features the traditional basket weave pattern and is ornamented with a silver garter encircling a harp. The garter displays the name Ireland. The pommel is decorated with a blue simulated gemstone housed in a silver-tone setting. Thistle motifs wrap around each end of the knife handle. The locket and chape of the textured black sheath also feature Scottish thistle motifs. The Harp Sgian Dubh makes an excellent gift or personal accent.
- Blade features scalloping on back edge
- Textured handle features an Irish Harp emblem
- Pommel features simulated gemstone accent
- Includes matching sheath
- Great for traditional Scottish outfits, collecting, and more
- Polished stainless steel blade
- Overall Length: 7.25 Inches