Hailing from the age of Crusaders, the Harald Steel Helmet presents a unique take on the classic, rounded spangenhelm design popular throughout the Middle Ages. Its attached full face mask provides fantastic front protection. Handcrafted from steel, this medieval style helmet features metal straps riveted across its skull, reinforcing its structure. The face mask covers the nose and lower half of the face, and a slight ridge along its center, right between the two wide eyeholes, adds to its style. Cut-outs along the bottom half of the plate provide extra ventilation for the wearer. Though the inside is lined with cotton covered foam, we recommend wearing a padded arming cap underneath this unique spangenhelm for comfort as well as safety. When worn secured via its two leather straps, the Harald Steel Helmet adds remarkable detail to your medieval themed armor costumes or LARP outfits.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Rounded skullcap features riveted strips
- Attached facemask provides additional protection
- Facemask features wide eyeholes and ventilation cut-outs
- Cap features cotton covered foam inner lining
- Fastens to wearer via adjustable leather straps
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 19 gauge steel
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.