After a long day of looting and pillaging, it can be nice to sit around the fire, have a few drinks, and just unwind a bit. With the Harald Drinking Horn with Holder, you will be able to out-drink everyone in your raiding party! This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a curled bull horn, giving the drinking horn an authentic look and feel. Its large volume means it can hold a great deal of liquid, allowing you to make the most of your feast. It comes with a brown leather frog that fits most medieval belts so that you may always keep your drinking horn close at hand. The leather frog has lacing at the front to ensure the Viking horn is held secure. The Harald Drinking Horn with Holder is the perfect item for any Viking feast or medieval banquet.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Includes a leather belt frog for easy carrying
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 16-19 Inches
- Capacity: 30-34 Ounces
- Fits Belt Sizes up to 3.5 Inches
- Belt Strap Width: 0.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.