The creation and design of the Handwoven Medieval Chemise followed the same process as its historical counterpart. Sewn by hand from natural materials, the quality and craftsmanship of this beautiful garment are quite impressive. Crochet lace decorates the square collar, gathered cuffs, and hem of this full-length chemise. Fabric drawstrings allow you to adjust the fit at the neck and wrists. This authentic medieval undergarment is the perfect starting point to many period costumes. Whether you are a fair maiden of the Middle Ages or a noble lady of the Renaissance, the Hand-Woven Medieval Chemise is a vital addition to your wardrobe.
- Inspired by medieval and renaissance fashions
- Handmade using historical weaving and sewing techniques
- Fitted with drawstrings at the neck and wrists
- Embellished with hand crocheted lace trim
- Perfect fit for a maiden of the Middle Ages
- Made from 100 percent natural cotton