Take on the Saxons or leading a raiding party with the Handcrafted Leather Viking Bracers guarding your arms from attack. Made from 7-8-ounce leather, this Viking arm armour comes as a pair. Overall, the Nordic bracers have angled sides, straight edges near the wrists, and pointed edges near the elbows. Each leather fantasy bracer secures on the arms with three straps and buckles. The straps attach to the Norse bracers along the sides. They make the bracers adjustable to fit a range of arm sizes.
In the center, there is a stitched-down diamond pattern, creating a quilted feel and style. At each crossing of the pattern, there is an antiqued brass rivet. No matter if you fight under the banner of Alfred the Great, William the Conqueror, or your own, these bracers are sure to fit your characters aesthetic. They look great on barbarians and nobles alike, so wear them to your next Viking reenactment or fantasy cosplay.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with leather straps
- Has a stitched, diamond pattern
- Fits a variety of characters
- Works for reenactments, LARPs, and more
- Made from 7-8-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.