In the Eighteenth Century, political tensions in France grew from mere discontent to a full-out revolution against the monarchy. You can commemorate these battles and the sparks of liberty with the Grey Early Modern French Flintlock. This non-firing replica pistol is crafted from metal with an imitation ivory handle and depicts the revolving four-barrel flintlock that was commonly used for self-defense in pre-revolution France. The trigger and hammer of the pistol are articulated to provide the simulation of loading and firing, and the handle, which fits comfortably in the hand, is flared at the butt and features ornate gold-colored filigree. The Grey Early Modern French Flintlock is perfect for collectors of firearms or historical artifacts.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- Completely decorative
- Depicts a non-firing replica of an 18th-Century flintlock
- Features four metal barrels
- Handle is beautifully decorated to resemble filigreed ivory
- Includes articulated trigger and hammer for simulated firing action
- Great for firearm collectors or history buffs
- Crafted from zinc metal alloy and simulated ivory
- Length: 12 Inches