This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
The jintachi is a modern-day design of ancient tachi swords, which were used by samurai prior to the development of the katana. The Green Sakura Jintachi with Black Scabbard serves as an excellent example of the Japanese blade. The functional sword features a carbon steel blade with distinctive Damascus etching. The handle is wrapped with green cotton, and sakura blossom designs decorate the tsuba and end cap of the oriental blade. This sakura tachi sword comes with a black lacquer scabbard and a sword bag. With its stunning look and quality construction, this Japanese sword makes a great option for collectors and swordsmen!
- Made from Damascus carbon steel
- Features zinc alloy sakura tsuba design
- Handle is wrapped with green cotton
- A functional oriental sword
- Comes with black lacquer scabbard and sword bag
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Blade Length: 27 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 7 mm