Queen, princess, or noble of the court, the Graceful Royal Velvet Gown will give you a regal presence wherever you wear it. This dress consists of a separated bodice and skirt that together form a gorgeous Renaissance ball gown. The royal velvet bodice has an inset front accent panel of ornate, patterned brocade under adjustable front lacing, and lacing down the back of the bodice provides additional adjustment for the perfect, flattering fit. Just after the elbows, the long handkerchief sleeves transition to the brocade accent fabric. Gold trim accents the dress throughout, around the round neckline and bordering the front inset, as well as along the edges of the sleeves. The full length, velvet skirt has a front inset in matching brocade, also bordered by gold trim. Choose from a range of sizes. Whether ruling a kingdom or attending a costume ball, this velvet Renaissance dress will have you feeling absolutely queenly.
To give this dress the full-skirted look shown here, pair it with the Medieval Hoop Skirt (MCI-146), sold separately.
- Consists of a separate bodice and skirt
- Features long handkerchief sleeves
- Adjustable lacing at front and back provide best fit
- Accented with gold trim throughout
- Great for costume balls, medieval events, and more
- Made of royal velvet with brocade accents
- Dry cleaning recommended.