Incorporate your love for all things dark and decadent into your most lavish of Renaissance outfits! The Gothic Medieval Dress comes in a variety of sleek taffeta colors, all accented with dramatic overlays of draped black lace. White lace trim and delicate flowers made of lace bring beautiful contrast to the design, lining the panels and hems. A panel of black lace overlay decorates the front of the bodice beneath a square neckline, itself accented with three white bows. An inner lining of smooth satin and lacing in the back provide comfort and adjustability. The sleeves end at the elbows before giving way to exaggerated split cuffs of black lace. An overlay of black covers all but the central front of the full length skirt. To give it the voluminous look shown here, wear our A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately.
- Inspired by extravagant Renaissance styles
- Black lace overlays and white lace trim add drama
- Sleeves end at elbows in exaggerated, lacy cuffs
- Bodice is lined and laces down the back
- Give skirt volume with A-Line Petticoat (MCI-145), sold separately
- Made of taffeta with black lace accents
- Bodice is lined with satin