When the weather gets cold, nothing beats wrapping yourself up in a cozy outerlayer like the Gora Wool Cloak. Made of a warm wool blend, this cloak features a hood with a dramatic, oversized tail for added character and style. Fastened at the neck with an ornate, metallic button, the Gora Wool Cloak has just enough detail to add unique interest to this versatile piece. Available in many colors, wear this cloak to keep both stylish and warm during LARP events and historical reenactments during the cooler months.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Cozy outerwear provides warmth and style
- Comes with an attached hood with oversized tail
- Secured at the neck with an ornate button
- Great for wearing at LARP events during cooler weather
- Versatile addition to medieval inspired wardrobes
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Chest: 57 Inches
- Length: 54.3 Inches
- Neck Diameter: 18.9 Inches
- Hood Length: 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.