When you want a knife designed for hunting and fishing, make sure that you check out the Gil Hibben Chugach Stag Handle Knife. Made from 1.4116 German stainless steel, this functional knife features a drop-point blade. The material makes the blade resistant to corrosion and wear, thus holding its edge for longer. It has a hardness rating of 56-58 HRC.
There is jimping along the base of the blades spine. Below the jimping, the Gil Hibben design adorns the blade. The outdoor knife continues with a brass fingerguard. It extends on the edge side of the knife. The guard has a concave curve facing the handle. This contour continues onto the antler handle. The contour makes the knife more comfortable to hold. Brass pins secure the antler in place. At the end of the handle, there is a hole for lanyards, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a leather belt sheath. The sheath secures the knife with a snap closure. Make sure to take this Gil Hibben German steel knife along with you into the wild or on any outdoor adventure.
- Fully functional
- Has a drop-point blade
- Features a handguard
- Hole in pommel for lanyard, not included
- Comes with a belt sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from 1.4116 German stainless steel
- Guard is brass
- Handle is antler
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 8.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
- Edge Hardness: 56-58 HRC
Measurements are approximate.