The unique straps of the George Armour Cloak are for more than just looks. By securing the cloak across the chest and knotting it in the front, the weight of the garment is more evenly distributed, taking pressure off the neck. Cloaks can be heavy, so taking the strain away from the neck is a healthier alternative to traditional stylings. Made of thick cotton canvas, this sturdy cape is available in many different colors and can be worn with a variety of medieval and LARP outfits, especially under plate chest armour, which can conceal the straps.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Follows a unique crisscross strap design
- Better distributes the weight of the cape
- Great for wearing with chestplate armour
- Excellent addition to any LARP or Renaissance outfit
- Available in a variety of colors
- Made of thick cotton canvas