Worn since the times of the Romans, the tunic remained a popular garment up through the late medieval period. The Gadaric Canvas Tunic features a traditional design that is perfect for wearing alone or with a gambeson and armor. The bottom of the period tunic widens slightly, and a central cut in the front and back allows excellent freedom of movement. The wide-cut long sleeves will let you move your arms unhindered when fighting or performing other tasks. Crafted from cotton canvas, this medieval tunic can be paired with trousers, a belt, a belt bag, and other historical accessories to create an excellent look for your next medieval adventure.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Slits offer freedom of movement
- Excellent base garment for different looks
- Ideal medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.