Originating in the 1700s, leather gaiters offer protection and warmth to the lower leg of the wearer. The Gabriel Suede Boot Gaiters feature a stylish design that goes very well with Renaissance and Victorian ensembles. Reaching all the way up to the knee, the suede gaiters are closed with a row of buttons along the outside. On the inside, laces can be adjusted for a comfortable fit. A fold along the top of the period gaiters adds extra flair to their dashing appearance. The broad instep cover will help to transform any modern shoe into the perfect historical footwear for your ensemble.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Features buttons on the outside
- Laces up along the inside
- Ideal Renaissance or Victorian apparel
- Made from cowhide suede leather
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 16.5 Inches
- Instep Width: Up to 8.5 Inches
- Inside Circumference: 14 Inches
- Strap Adjustable from 8 to 16 Inches
Measurements are approximate.