Renaissance elegance in our 16th century styled fleur-de-lis patterned dress. The back of this dress laces up and has a hidden modesty panel, which leaves breathing room after a little too much feasting. We have shown the Celtic Chemise with this dress, however, this dress would still look wonderful paired with any of our chemises. It is available in burgundy or navy blue with gold accents, as well as in S/M or L/XL. The dress is made in 100% poly cotton. Dry clean only. It is a perfect dress for the lady of the castle and very proper dress for the court.
- Top Quality Garment
- Great for Medieval and Renaissance Fairs
- A very proper dress for the Noble Lady
- Pair with any of our Chemises for a great Look
- Small/Medium: Fits a 32-36 Inch Bust
- Large/X-Large: Fits a 40-48 Inch Bust