Please note that Fiebing’s Pro Leather Dye cannot be shipped to California, outside of the continental US, by air, or through USPS.
When you create your own leather gear and accessories, you may want to choose their color. Use the 4 oz Fiebing’s Pro Leather Dye for your project. This dye is available in green, royal blue, and yellow. It comes in a 4 ounce bottle with a screw-on cap. Also, the dye has an alcohol base and oil colorants. This type of dye is also called Oil Dye because of the oil in the colorants, despite having a solvent for a base. The formula is colorfast. It penetrates for proper coverage. The dye works well with natural strap and vegetable tanned leathers. This high-quality dye is great for DIYers, historical reenactors, and roleplayers.
- High-quality, colorfast formula
- Comes in a range of colors
- Works with natural strap and vegetable tanned leathers
- Penetrates for proper coverage
- Wonderful for DIYers, historical reenactors, and more
- Volume: 4 Fluid Ounces