The Felix Childrens Tabbard is a colorful way for children to get in on the fun of historical reenactment. This medieval style garment is easy to wear and comes in an assortment of bright and contrasting color combinations, sure to delight their young wearers. The colors of these tunic style tops are split vertically in the middle, with one side featuring a bright color, like red or green, while the other features a neutral hue, such as black or cream. The tabard is put on over the head and adjusted with fabric ties on the sides of the garment, making it a breeze to wear and simplifying the process of dressing even the most impatient of children.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in a variety of split color combinations
- Sleeveless design fits easily over clothing
- Fitted with fabric ties at the sides
- Makes a fine base for any childrens medieval outfit
- Made of durable cotton canvas