Warrior maiden, you fight for Freyja and the glory of your Viking comrades. Protect your head from attack with the Epic Shieldmaiden Helmet. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this Viking helmet comes in two sizes. It pulls on over the head and secures with a chin strap. The front of the brown helmet covers the upper half of the face. It features a fixed visor panel. The visor has two angled slots for the eyes. Around the slots are embossed, gold-colored knotwork patterns. The knotwork covers the fixed visor. At the top of the visor, there are cutouts showcasing the knotwork. Also, the top edge of the panel forms points at the ends and in the center. This pointed, cutout knotwork design occurs on another panel on the forehead.
In addition, at the top of the Valkyrie helmet, there is a crest of synthetic dreadlocks. It runs down the back of the helmet. Two strips of leather hold it in place. The knotwork pattern adorns them as well. Rivets secure the forehead and visor panels to the helmet. They also attach a strip of leather around the back of the head as well as the strips on the top of the head. The Epic Shieldmaiden Helmet looks great at a Viking-themed LARP battle, cosplay convention, or stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes
- Secures with a chin strap
- Features ornate knotwork and a dreadlock crest
- Wonderful for Viking characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Panels are 5-6 ounce leather
- Dreadlocks are synthetic hair
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Head Circumference – 22-23 Inches
- Large: Head Circumference – 23-24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.