The Epic Shieldmaiden Cuirass looks perfect on a Viking warrior or a Celtic maiden. Make sure that you take a look at this leather cuirass. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this brown Valkyrie cuirass comes in five sizes. It secures onto the body with buckles at the shoulders and lacing on the sides. Hidden snaps at the back and side make this Viking cuirass easier to take on and off without help. Also, the shoulder straps have eyelets for attaching other pieces of armour, not included.
The cuirass has a V-shaped neckline. A knotwork pattern runs along the neckline. Also, there are two panels on top of the darker base. The outside edges of the panels follow the curves of the formed bodice. The inside edges form a straight line from the neckline to the hem. There are also panels on the sides of the bodice. They also have edges that follow the bodices curves. The bottom edge of the cuirass curves downward in the center. There are two rings at the hem in the front and two towards the back. They help with attaching other items like the Epic Shieldmaiden Tassets (RT-333), sold separately.
On the back, the Viking armour has the same double panel design. There is a V-shaped panel is at the back of the neck. More embossed knotwork adorns the back panels. The Epic Shieldmaiden Cuirass makes a great addition to a LARP outfit, cosplay ensemble, or costume for a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in five sizes
- Secures with straps and lacing
- Has a formed bodice design with knotwork detailing
- Wonderful for Viking and Celtic characters
- Great for LARPing or cosplaying
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Straps are 5-6 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.