Tonight, you hold court to determine the location of the next raid. Wearing the Embroidered Viking Tunic, you point out possible locations to plunder. This nobles tunic comes in a range of sizes. This natural shirt has three-quarter length sleeves and a V-cut neckline. A red embroidered trim adorns the ends of the sleeves as well as the neck and hem. This trim has a floral pattern. Next, the cotton shirt is loose cut and has wide slits at the sides of the hem for improved mobility. The shirt looks great on its own or cinched in at the waist with a belt, not included. The streamlined design works well for layering with other pieces, allowing the wearer to customize their outfit. Add this medieval style tunic to a variety of characters and genres. The Embroidered Viking Tunic is great for historical reenactments, Renaissance faires, and LARP events.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Embroidered trim detail
- Slits and loosely cut for improved mobility
- Wonderful for layering
- Great for reenactments and cosplay events
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 53 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 21.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 14.5 Inches, Length – 35 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 53 Inches, Waist – 55 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 23 Inches, Sleeve Length – 15 Inches, Length – 36 Inches
- Large: Chest – 58 Inches, Waist – 62 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 24 Inches, Sleeve Length – 15.5 Inches, Length – 37 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 59 Inches, Waist – 64 Inches, Shoulder to Shoulder – 25 Inches, Sleeve Length – 16 Inches, Length – 37.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.