If you are a fantasy maiden or elven ranger on a quest, make sure that you carry your arrows in the Elven Swirl Leather Quiver. Made from 7-8-ounce leather, this medieval quiver comes in two colors. It has a cylindrical shape. Lacing runs along the back and the reinforced bottom. This thick bottom allows the elvish quiver to hold real or LARP arrows.
There is trim at the top and bottom of the fantasy quiver. The trim pieces have pointed edges that face towards the center of the quiver. This trim features an elegant swirl pattern. Also, the elven quiver has an adjustable strap for carrying it over the shoulder. It features an antique brass buckle. You can use this leather quiver for a range of archery events.
- Comes in two colors
- Has a shoulder strap
- Swirl pattern on trim
- Works for real and LARP arrows
- Great for many archery events
- Made from 7-8-ounce vegetable-tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 20 Inches
- Diameter: 4.75 Inches
- Bottom Thickness: 0.5 Inch
Measurements are approximate.