An elven blade deserves an equally elegant way to carry it. The Elven LARP Knife Scabbard is designed to perfectly suit the Elven LARP Knife (AN-0017) and Notched Elven LARP Knife (AN-0018) from the Athena LARP line by Ateliers Nemesis. It sturdy leather structure is stitched into the shape of its curved blade.
Leather belt loops at the top and halfway down the scabbard will easily suspend it from most belts. The top loop is riveted in place and extends over the top opening to form an angled scabbard throat.
The lower belt loop is attached to the scabbard with an antiqued brass tone ring, giving it some freedom of movement that helps it fit more flush against the body. It is longer than the top loop, so the scabbard will automatically position your dagger for an easy, diagonal draw. You can wear this fantasy LARP scabbard on either hip. Its ambidextrous structure suits both left- and right-hand draws.
A swirling, vine-like pattern is laser engraved on the belt loops and top opening for just the right amount of fantasy detail. The vegetable-tanned leather comes in black or brown, so you can choose which option best suits your medieval fantasy LARP character.
Inside, the leather dagger holder has a velvet lining that is easy on the soft foam of LARP blades. It reduces friction and keeps the foam safe from stray bumping on abrasive surfaces within your games settings.
Help ensure the longevity of your favorite LARP weapon by carrying it in this leather scabbard. As you venture through the enchanted woods or patrol the forest for signs of goblins and orcs, you can feel confident that you have your trusted LARP weapon close at hand with the Elven LARP Knife Scabbard.
Made by Nemesis Workshops INC.
- Designed for the Elven LARP Knife
- Ambidextrous design can be worn on either right or left side
- Holds scabbard diagonally
- Protective inner lining is easy on foam blades
- Laser engraving adds the perfect amount of detail
- Available in black or brown
- Must-have for any medieval or fantasy LARPer
- Made of vegetable-dyed leather with antique metal hardware and a velvet inner lining
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with leather care products like oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Store in a ventilated area. Do not put excessive weight on scabbard.
There are no reviews yet.