The Elegant Tudor Dress combines a beautiful cream colored floral pattern brocade with a deep red satin center. Unique sleeves and a lace-up back make this Renaissance dress a fantastic option for your next historic reenactment event. Slightly fitted at the elbow, the sleeves flaring out elegantly with organza lace along their hems. This same lace embellishes the seam where the brocade and satin meet, giving this historic piece a cohesive look. With a stylish bow detail at the square neckline of the bodice, this expertly handmade dress is ready to impress at your next Renaissance themed occasion. The necklace shown is not included. To give the skirt of the dress its full look as seen here, wear it with an A-Line petticoat, sold separately. A lace up back adds a romantic touch to this dress as well as allowing for the best fit.
- Handmade in an elegant, historic inspired design
- Lace-up back detail for ideal fit
- Floral print body with red front panel
- Fitted quarter length and flared elbow sleeve style
- Bow decoration at neckline and lace details throughout
- Jewelry not included
- Underneath petticoat sold separately
- Made of brocade and satin fabric
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder