As a member of the merchant council, you must attend many meetings. You impress your associates while wearing the Einarr Skjoldehamn Tunic. Made from 100 percent cotton, this hemp-colored Viking tunic comes in a range of sizes. It has long sleeves and ends below the hips. The tunic features a short collar at the neck with a V-shaped slit in front.
Also, the tunic has a square flap. Stitching secures two sides of the flap to the shirt at the slit of the neckline. The other two sides of the flap are loose with a loop at the corner. There is a button on the shirt for the flap loop to secure onto. Thus, the wearer can choose to leave the flap loose or buttoned, covering the V-shaped neckline. At the hem of the tunic, there are V-shaped panels on the sides which create a roomier fit at the bottom. This medieval tunic works well with a variety of styles and characters. You can easily wear the Einarr Skjoldehamn Tunic to a reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Features a unique flap at the neckline
- Has long sleeves
- Works with a variety of styles
- Great for reenacting, LARPing, and more
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: Chest – 36.6-38.2 Inches, Waist – 31.5-32.3 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 39.8-41.3 Inches, Waist – 35.4-36.2 Inches
- Large: Chest – 42.9-44.5 Inches, Waist – 37.8-38.6 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.1-47.6 Inches, Waist – 42.5-43.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49.2-50.8 Inches, Waist – 47.2-48 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 52.4-53.9 Inches, Waist – 51.2-52 Inches
Measurements are approximate.