The Einar Steel Viking Helmet bears a name with intriguing connections to the einherjar, Norse warriors brought to Valhalla after valiant death in battle. This handmade steel helmet features a face plate inspired by historic Viking styles. The spangenhelm style skull cap displays crossing strips of metal riveted onto its skull and around the bottom edge of the cap. A face plate with wide eyeholes and an integrated nasal guard adds both protection and style, the top edge of the plate elegantly curved for subtle style. A remarkable addition to any Viking reenactment costume or LARP outfit, this historically inspired helmet is most comfortable and safe when worn over a padded arming cap.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Based on historic Norse helmet patterns
- Round skullcap features crossing riveted strips
- Bottom edge displays riveted band and face plate
- face plate features eyeholes and nose protection
- Fantastic addition to Viking-inspired ensembles
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Made of 18 gauge steel
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 24.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.