Are you looking for a flute so you can play traditional Irish music? If so, make sure that you check out the Ebony Irish Flute in D. Made from ebony, this black flute comes in the key of D. It has traditional Irish tuning. This means that it has notes that sound flat. The notes include F#, C#, and bottom D. In addition, the A note will sound sharp in contrast. The flute assembles in four parts. The upper two sections have a brass slide for additional tuning. The center section has taped and threaded ends. Together, the four sections have a hole for blowing across and eight finger holes. Finally, this flute comes with a carrying bag. The Ebony Irish Flute in D is great for anyone who enjoys playing the flute or is interested in traditional Irish music.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Features traditional Irish tuning
- Comes in the key of D
- Assembles in four sections
- Has slide for additional tuning
- Includes carrying bag
- Great for flutists and Irish music enthusiasts
- Made from ebony
- Use a damp soft clothing for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures, extremely dry conditions, and direct sunlight. Do not use abrasives when cleaning.
- Length: 26 Inches
- Diameter: 1 Inch
- Weight: 1 Pound
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.