Thicker, wider, and heavier than its feudal era inspiration, the Dragonfly Katana features gorgeous traditional style made with updated materials and techniques for the modern warrior. Its black iron furnishings bear a dragonfly motif. Teal-green silk cord wraps the black same (rayskin) used on its handle, and the blade is polished and curved. More than just a beautiful display piece, this Japanese sword is made of 1055 high carbon steel, its blade heat treated and curved, terminating in a long iris leaf point for maximum cutting and slashing potential. The traditional samurai sword comes with a black lacquered wood scabbard and two protective bags, including an intricately decorated display bag made of heavy silk metallic brocade and a blue travel bag for safe transportation.
- A beautiful and functional katana
- Sword has curved blade with iris leaf point
- Designed for cutting, training, and combat
- Handle has teal-green wrapping
- Menuki made of brass
- Includes scabbard, travel bag, and decorative display bag
- Made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle wrapped in silk braid cord and rayskin
- Blade: 29.75 Inches
- Overall: 40.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.3 Inch
- Weight: 37.1 oz.