Dragon riders and other fantasy characters should have some great looking armour. Check out the look of the Dragon Rider Arm Bracers. Made from 8-9 ounce leather, these bracers come as a pair. They are available in a range of color options. The bracers secure onto the arms with lacing along the back. Each bracer features an overlapping plate design. There are four plates per bracer. The plate near the wrist is the uppermost plate. Each plate overlaps the next with the plate near the elbow at the bottom. Rivets secure the plates together. Also, each plate has a pointed edge. The edge sharply curves into a point that points towards the elbow. An embossed line edges the plates on the elbow side. Wear the Dragon Rider Arm Bracers to a historical reenactment, LARP event, and cosplay convention or even in a stage production.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of color options
- Secures with lacing
- Features an overlapping, pointed design
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 8-9 ounce leather.
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.