Inspired by the weapons commonly used by pirates of the 18th century, the Double Barrel Revolving Ivory Eagle Flintlock Pistol is an elegant replica firearm. Beautiful filigree accents its brass tone metal and faux ivory construction. Safe and nonfiring, this replica pistol does feature mechanisms that simulate charge and firing, adding a sense of authenticity to its appeal, though it cannot be made to actually fire. The butt of the pistol is shaped like an eagle head, highly detailed in brass following the imitation ivory grip. A gorgeous addition to replica weapon collections and historical displays, this double barreled pirate pistol will impress with its well crafted beauty.
Please note that this replica firearm is completely decorative. While it has moving parts, it cannot be made to fire live ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- A safe, nonfiring replica firearm
- Based on the flintlock pistols used by 18th century pirates
- Features two barrels and a brass tone metal construction
- Elegant filigree decorates imitation ivory grip
- Pistol butt is shaped like an eagle head
- Beautiful collectible for history and firearm fans
- Great prop for costume use or theatrical performances
- Made of zinc alloy cast metal with plastic imitation ivory details
- Length: 11.8 Inches