The alchemist, potions master, or mage requires easy access to their elixirs. For quick use in battle or collecting rare ingredients, the Doran Potions Belt Slide is a great choice. Available in black or brown, this pouch uses leather and suede to hold the corked glass bottles tightly with a metal rivet detail. Additional cloth can be wrapped around the bottles for securing better if desired. The pouch holds four bottles which are included. The medieval bottle holder can attach to belts for ease of access. It is ideal for a LARP event, Renaissance faire, or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Holds four potions
- Can attach to a belt
- Easy access to potions and concoctions
- Corked glass bottles included
- Ideal for a medieval faire or convention
- Pouch: suede and standard leather
- Bottle: glass and natural cork
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Handwash glass bottles. Do not put into dishwasher.
- Length: 9.8 Inches
- Width: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 6.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.