Whether you are an elven ranger, an assassin, or another character, make sure to keep a dagger at your side with the Doran Dagger Holder. Made from leather, this dagger holder comes in two colors. It features a base plate and a front plate. Together, they hold daggers vertically. Daggers do not come included. Rivets secure the two plates together along the sides. The sides have inverted scalloped edges. The bottom edge of the sheath continues the design. At the top, the holder has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included. There are also two holes with laces. This allows it to attach to even more pieces of gear. The Doran Dagger Holder makes a great accessory for a variety of medieval and fantasy personas.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Features inverted scalloped edges
- Loop and ties at the top
- Great medieval or fantasy accessory
- Ideal for LARPers and cosplayers
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 10.6 Inches
- Width: 4.3 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.