In multiple cultures, there is a history of armour made from multiple overlapping plates. Get the Set of 25 DIY Steel Armour Plates to create your own. Made from 20 gauge mild steel, this set includes 25 pieces. Each piece has a rectangular shape with angled ends. Also, each plate has a natural finish. There are six pairs of holes on a single plate. They ring around the edges, allowing a variety of ways to arrange the plates on a piece of armour. This set of armour pieces is great for any DIY enthusiast or roleplayer. They also look fantastic at a cosplay convention or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as a set of 25 pieces
- Features 6 pairs of holes
- Has a rectangular shape
- Great for DIY projects
- Wonderful for many armour outfit designs
- Made from 20 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Length: 4 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
- Hole Diameter: 0.3 Inch
- Weight of Set: 13.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.