Perhaps your adventurer or warrior character prefers a distressed look to their armour. If so, check out the Distressed Molded Spaulders. Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable tanned leather, this pair of pauldrons comes in a range of colors. They secure to the arms with straps. Also, each pauldron has a strap at the top to wrap around the chest. This allows the pauldrons to be worn without needing additional armour. The pauldrons feature a distressed texture. Each pauldron has five overlapping plates. The top plate is the upper most plate, overlapping the one below it. Each plate has a pointed bottom edge. The points face downwards. The top plate features an inverted scalloped edge as well. Rivets attach each plate to the one above it as well as to the straps. Overall, the plates are articulated, allowing them to move with the wearers body. Wear this pair of leather pauldrons to a reenactment, LARP event, or convention. The Distressed Molded Spaulders work well with a variety of characters and aesthetics.
- Sold as a pair
- Comes in a range of colors
- Secures with straps
- Features a distressed finish
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from 13-15 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.