Attack with your reactionary hand while holding the elegant Danish Dagger. Designed for balance, speed, and accurate strikes, this blade excels as a backup weapon. Be sure to add this stunning blade to your collection. This Danish-inspired dagger has a blade that has been dual hardened and forged from 5160 high carbon steel. This dagger has been tempered to a Rockwell 53, providing balance and sturdiness to the weapon. The pointed quillons act as a secondary attack system, perfect for close quarter strategies. Carefully detailed for a regal look, the spherical pommel adds balance to the light-weight blade. When not training or in conflict, you can safely conceal this dagger within the leather-wrapped wood sheath that it comes with. You do not want to find yourself without a backup, so be sure to pick up a deadly Danish Dagger today.
- Inspired by historical Danish dagger styles
- A fully functional and extremely hardy dagger
- Steel blade is tempered to Rockwell 53
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood sheath
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Hilt and wood sheath are wrapped in leather
- Total length: 18 Inches
- Blade length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.