The Cutlass Machete is inspired by the 1917 Cutlass and features a strong carbon steel blade that would have been the weapon of choice for pirates, privateers, and sailors who were fighting for power and control of the high seas. Featuring sturdy full tang construction, this blade is just as capable of repelling boarders as it is slashing through the branches of your favorite hiking trail. This machete is equipped with a durable steel reinforced knuckle bow guard and the blade features a black rust resistant matte finish. Built sturdy and tough complete with a Cor-Ex sheath, the Cutlass Machete is ready for your next adventure be it on land or sea!
- Fully functional
- Inspired by 1917 Cutlass Sword
- Features full tang construction
- Steel reinforced knuckle bow guard
- Comes complete with Cor-Ex sheath for safe carry
- Great for adventures on land or sea
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel with black baked-on, anti-rust matte finish
- Handle made of polypropylene
- Overall length: 29.625 Inches
- Blade Length: 24 Inches
- Handle Length: 5.625 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.11 Inch
- Weight: 26.6oz.