The day comes early, and there is much to do. You awaken before the master and quietly head outdoors. With the Curved Guard Medieval Sword in hand, the squire trains alone, unlocking the skills necessary to become a true knight. Baring a design inspired by arming swords of old, this double-edged blade goes perfectly with medieval costume. Its blunted tip proves useful for training. A full tang reinforces its strength. Black wrapping on the handle supports a steady hold, while the curved cross-guard aids in protecting its wielders hands. Secure this knightly sword with its scabbard to your sword belt and enter the next adventure with confidence.
- Completely decorative
- Arming sword crafted from stainless steel
- Full tang blade with blunted tip
- Cruciform hilt with black wrapping on the grip
- Includes a black scabbard with silver finish trim
- Suitable for light training or to accessorize your costume
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
There are no reviews yet.